Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Whats your guess on how many new outfits...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that will be released come December 26/January?

    I am guessing 3 for Jess and an accessory set
    1 each for Felicity and Lizzie
    Maybe 3 for other various historicals
    and 5 for AGOT

    What are your predictions?

    -Jordyn

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 12, 2005 10:41 PM: Message edited by: Starearedkid ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Which means Jess's basic collection= $150, other Jess stuff= $45, Felicity & Elizabeth's outfits= $48, 3 new historical outfits= $72, various new AGT items= $138. Estimated total for new AG items without shipping=$553. I know I won't get a fraction of that total for Christmas. So I better get a side job. [img]wink.gif[/img] Can't wait!

    Julia

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by JuliaAM:
    Which means Jess's basic collection= $150, other Jess stuff= $45, Felicity & Elizabeth's outfits= $48, 3 new historical outfits= $72, various new AGT items= $138. Estimated total for new AG items without shipping=$553. I know I won't get a fraction of that total for Christmas. So I better get a side job. [img]wink.gif[/img] Can't wait!

    Julia
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL! That's too funny. Exactly how I feel, though. Better start saving now. [img]eek.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And of course it will all be released on February 1st - right after our Code expires. [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member tatabatata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2005
    Posts
    595
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree with you gals! Too much good stuff!!!

    However, I sure hope Josefina and Addy get something! They have been left out too long(particularly Jose, even though Addy's dance outfit does not count in my mind!)

    Also, something for Kirsten, unless she is going into mothballs...

    Ana [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member DaisyDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2005
    Posts
    646
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm guessing there will be 20th anniversary stuff. They did a T-shirt for the 10th, but now that Mattel has their hands in it you know they are going to milk us for all they can, so I'm betting on a whole outfit and maybe accessories too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •